Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Here!

I've finally started my own blog! I'm so excited to start posting about all my little 'nail adventures' and share the information I've learned along the way!

Want to dedicate this to my husband, Jorge. Thanks for putting up with my polish addiction, I appreciate all the encouragement ,interest, and attention he gives me when I go on about nail polish. He makes it that much more fun and enjoyable for me. :)

Thanks to my dear friend Natalie for her support and help getting me started!

3 comments:

Robert said...

Yay!! I'm glad you finally started a blog, what fun! =)

Sasha Rae said...

Hey Robert! And thanks for your encouragement too! You're awesome!!

Panda said...

Let's get this going! I'll try to get the picture done, and I'll post it around with a link to your blog :3