Wednesday, July 6, 2011

China Glaze Crackle - Metals: Cracked Medallion


I got these new Crackle polishes at my favorite Sally's Beauty Supply location. The ladies there are super nice and know me by name and always know exactly what I'm there for. Haha!  But anyway.. I haven't had a chance to wear them all but will be trying as soon as I can. The colors I got from left to right are -

Cracked Medallion (copper)
Oxidized Aqua (teal-ish light blue)
Latticed Lilac (lavender)
Haute Metal (pink)
Tarnished Gold (light gold)

The only color I didn't get was Platinum Pieces, the silver one. The reason I didn't was because 1) I already had the OPI version and 2) the Sally's ran out..  But I'm sure I will, in time, cave since I have this hoarding problem and hate having incomplete sets!

This is the first color I've worn so far, this is over the Nubar Purple Rain Glitter I was wearing at the time:


Please excuse the tip wear.  Seche Vite does have a reputation for shrinkage. All in all it came out really nice, the application was better than I expected, better than the OPI silver version I had tried recently. These really are a fun quick way to mix it up a little if you're bored of just a plain jane manicure.  Very easy for those who aren't into trying their patience with nail art also. Will be posting the other colors soon because I'm excited to try a few color combinations I have in mind, thanks for visiting! I appreciate it so much! :D



No comments: